* It is recommended that skaters registering in the Kick Start program also register in the Fall CanSkate program. Skaters only registering in the Kick Start program will be required to pay an additional mandatory Skate Canada Registration Fee of $35
* All STARSkate fees include the following mandatory fees:
Skate Canada Registration fee of $35
Ice Show 2018 Event fee of $50
** STARSkate off-ice session is open to any Intermediate or Senior Skater registering in a 2 or 3 day program.
* All CanSkate fees include a mandatory Skate Canada Registration fee of $35
Fees for skaters registering in the full or winter session include an event fee of $50 for the Ice Show 2018
STARSkaters must register for a minimum of 2 days
|Junior STARSkate (Monday & Friday)||$1,050||$630|
|Intermediate - Tuesday & Thursday||$1,335||$800|
|Intermediate - Thursday & Friday||$1,285||$770|
|Intermediate 3 Day||$1,435||$860|
|Senior - Tuesday & Thursday||$1,135||$680|
|Senior - Thursday & Friday||$1,125||$675|
|Senior 3 Day||$1,200||$720|
|Saturday Jump Technique||$150||-|
Fall Kick Start Program
|PreCanSkate & PreCanPower (Tuesday)||4||$65|
|2 day CanSkate||20||$415|
|2 day CanSkate||20||$365|
Full Programs (Fall & Winter)
|CanSkate (Tuesday, Thursday or Friday)||20||$460||$275|
|2 day CanSkate||40||$655||$395|
Credit Card – You may choose to pay this year’s EGSC Registration Fees, immediately, online with your Visa or MasterCard, by choosing the
Online Credit Card Payment Option. This is a fully secured service operated by Global Payments, a division of the CIBC.
If you are registering for the Full session, you may pay your registration fee in full or use our 2 payment plan (First instalment due upon registration, the balance due Jan 2nd). You must sign into your account to make the 2nd payment on or before Jan 2nd.
Cheque – You may pay your registration fee in full or use our payment plan outlined below;
- CanSkate Programs Fall or Winter Session – Full payment is due upon registration.
- CanSkate Full Program - First installment and postdated cheque for the balance dated Jan 2nd due upon registration
- STARSkate Program – You have the option of paying in two installments
All postdated cheques are to be received by the EGSC within 3 days following online registration. Cheques may be dropped off at the EGSC office in the EG Sports Complex. After office hours envelopes can be placed in an envelope under the office door.
NSF cheques – A fee of $25.00 will be levied for all cheques returned for any reason. Funds owing to the club must be paid by certified cheque only and must be done before the skater is allowed to return to the ice.
Late Payment – Skaters will not be allowed on the ice until an application has been completed and payment is received in full by the Club.
There will be NO REFUNDS except for medical reasons or extraordinary circumstances approved by the EGSC Executive. All requests for refunds must be submitted in writing to the EGSC Executive. An administration fee of $50 will be subtracted from all refunds. Please allow
approximately 3 weeks for review & processing from time of request.